Home>Investors>Company Overview>Internal Audit
- All business operational units of the company
- All business operational units of the subsidiary companies
Organization of Auditing Office
- Getac Internal Auditing Office is an independent unit under the board of director.
- The internal auditing office comprises one auditing manager and three professional auditors.
- The employment and discharge of the auditing manager must be made with the consent of over half members of the board of directors.
- Assist the BOD and top management to pursue the company’s continuous growth and maximum benefits.
- Ensure the reliability of financial reports.
- Behave in conformity with the law.
Diagram of Auditing Functions
Investor Relations Inquiry
Spokesperson of Getac
James Hwang/ Chairman
Acting spokesperson of Getac
Irene Sun/Director, Corporate Relations Office
Stock Transfer Agent